Cerulea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerulea is a collaborative furry worldbuilding project, and play-by-post roleplaying game set in a world of floating islands and magical crystals that power technology and magic.

HomePortalPediaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Known Skies Maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:50 pm

Known Skies Maps Cerulea_worldmap01

This is a representation of the Known Skies. The Albean Empire is consisted of dozens of inhabited islands and thousands more islets. The same goes with the rest of the Great Powers. Just outside the Known Skies are to be found more undiscovered, habitable islands filled with strange and wondrous things. It is up to you to create those things!

Lets take the Albean Empire as an example: the main island of the Empire is divided into dozens of fiefs you could pick to play. The Kingdom of Camroth is one of those fiefs. There are also orbiting smaller islands and islets around the main island that you could also pick to play and design. This example applies to the rest of the Great Powers, if you should choose to play a nation affiliated to one of the Powers. If you wish to play a nation outside the stranglehold of the Powers of the Known Skies, that is possible as well. It is all up to your creativity.
Back to top Go down
https://cerulea.rpg-board.net
Cricetus

Cricetus

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:03 pm

Am I right in presuming that it is up to each player to detail their area of interest and map it themselves, with the Admin having powers of arbitration and veto over such details to ensure a degree of balance and cohesion? In fact although maps are always desireable (ever the geographer me) are they actually essential as long as the material presented is consistent?
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:28 am

Are maps essential? Hmm ... Maps always help readers to see a place better. In fact, my next endeavor is to illustrate the islands and fiefs of the Albean Empire. If you could tell me where Araneus is located in the Empire, I will locate it appropriately. We don't need every detail of an island. A representation is sufficient. If you need help with mapmaking, I will be available to help. You just need to provide a simple drawing, or you could leave it up to me to locate your fief's islands and main settlements. Either way, it is up to you.

I think we shall treat every geographical proposition on case by case basis. The only concern is to maintain a balance of power in the world so that fairness could be kept for every contributor. Otherwise, we are always in need of original and creative ideas!
Back to top Go down
HeartlessHealer

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 7:08 am

Err...the map has left photobucket for some reason. Perhaps hosting the image of the map somewhere else like Imageshack would help keep it permanent?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/HeartlessHealer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 9:59 am

The image is available in the Pedia.
Back to top Go down
https://cerulea.rpg-board.net
HeartlessHealer

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 11:20 am

Okay. I'll go check there then. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/HeartlessHealer
Sponsored content

Known Skies Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Skies Maps   Known Skies Maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Skies Maps
Page 1 of 1