Cerulea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerulea is a collaborative furry worldbuilding project, and play-by-post roleplaying game set in a world of floating islands and magical crystals that power technology and magic.

HomePortalPediaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Barony of Araneus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cricetus

Cricetus

In the Barony of Araneus Empty
PostSubject: In the Barony of Araneus   In the Barony of Araneus Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:06 pm

My approach at the moment will be snapshot views, which may or may not link up with one another. If you have any suggestions based upon them, or see something that you'd like to add (what is the Wolf messenger bringing, and to whom?) please feel free to sound me out here or by Message!
Back to top Go down
Tommy

In the Barony of Araneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Barony of Araneus   In the Barony of Araneus Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:05 pm

I thought you were trying to write a novel-length epic tale! Haha! It definitely feel like it!

I have written in the wiki/pedia that the Wolves run a major state in the Empire called the Duchy of Atrosilvum. And most of the officers in the Imperial Guard (IG) are made up of Atrosilvian Wolves. Perhaps the Wolf that is visiting Sorex is actually on Imperial business? I also wrote the IG Wolves do police-work as well in Albeum City. Mayhaps, the IG was sent in the capacity of a viceroy by the new Emperor Varossar to test the Tenrec's allegiance. This calls for diplomatic intrigue! Shall we RP this together? I'll do the Viceroy of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

In the Barony of Araneus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerulea :: General Discussion :: Character and plot deliberation-
Jump to: